Sweetness elvesazmi
THE SWEETNESS (elvesazmi)
Welcome to my blog. It's pink and black. i love pink and black very much.so lets blogging :); Dashboard | +Follow
fiNAl eXaM!!!
huhhh!!! 5 paper left!!!!
bye bye math kejut!!!
x nak jumpa ko lg daa
cukup laa sampai hari nie,,detik nie msa nie je kita berdua...
cukup laa bersama dgn aku,,akan ku simpan kau ketat2 dlm kotak nie!!!
duduk laa ko dlm 2 smpai bila2..hahahaa
!@#$%^&^()*%$#@

Posted at 2:14 PM | 2 comments

|
say hai
Facebook | Twitter
this is my life n my story..it may not be perfect as the other peoples out there..but as long as i love myself,family,someone,and my frens..nothing else matter :) enjoy our life everyday wif a lots of love..

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="25">
- END -